- Terranea Discovery Trail is about 1.7 miles (front & back, not a loop trail) Relaxing trail with a beautiful view.
- Palos Verdes Bluff Trails (Portuguese Bend Reserve) is about 2.7 miles (loop trail) and will take you around and back following the trail.
- Abalone Cove Beach is about 1.1 miles. (front & back, not a loop trail) Easy Level along the beach.
- Sagebrush Walk Trail is about 1.7 miles (loop trail) will take you around and back following the trail. Moderate Level
- Palos Verdes Del Cero Hike is about 1.8 miles (loop trail) and will take you around and back following the trail. Easy Level
Our other recommendations for a day trip:
Renting bikes at Wheel Fun Rentals in Long Beach, CA and riding bikes along the bike lane will give you beautiful ocean views and photo opportunities. This place is about 15 miles from Palos Verdes. If you have the time, check out Rosie's Dog Beach (if you have a dog) in Long Beach. You can also rent bikes and paddle boards in Redondo Beach over by the pier. Yelp has many great suggestions.
I hope you have an amazing day trip to Palos Verdes. For more info on hiking in the South Bay, click here.